FR2.COLOR

To access all the features of this site you will need to register.
Or Login here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FR2.COLOR

To access all the features of this site you will need to register.
Or Login here.

FR2.COLOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FR2.COLOR

+3
Willard
Unrested
Admin
7 posters

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests.

Poll

Vote for a colour amd a group mame

[ 0 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left0%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left0%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left7%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left29%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left29%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left7%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_left21%What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Back
    Admin
    Forum Veteran
    Forum Veteran

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Happy
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Personal
    Bank Balance : 26496

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Empty What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests.

Post by Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Question Question Question Question

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Unrested
    Unrested
    Pro
    Pro

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Drunk
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Medal-red-icon
    Bank Balance : 24520

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Empty Re: What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests.

Post by Unrested Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 pm

None of the above. it should stay at V.I.P or Maybe Fr2 Legend.
    Admin
    Forum Veteran
    Forum Veteran

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Happy
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Personal

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Empty Re: What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests.

Post by Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Unrested wrote:None of the above. it should stay at V.I.P or Maybe Fr2 Legend.
    if u wim two, u will still de vip, just fr2 legemd, or whatever it is aswell just to motify uve wom 2 comtests otherwise theres mo extra prize for 2x wimmers...
    Willard
    Willard
    Pro
    Pro

Bank Balance : 24255

Post by Willard Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 am

Admin wrote:
    Unrested wrote:None of the above. it should stay at V.I.P or Maybe Fr2 Legend.
    if u wim two, u will still de vip, just fr2 legemd, or whatever it is aswell just to motify uve wom 2 comtests otherwise theres mo extra prize for 2x wimmers...
    true that
    Pro123
    Pro123
    Intermediate
    Intermediate

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Relaxed
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Medal-bronze-1-icon
    Bank Balance : 24276
    Location : In another dimention fighting a pharmacist that calls himself an evil villan. But, there are 2, one from this dimension and the other from the other dimention. As I probably did not mention yet, i'm fighting hime with my platapus, and he wears a hat and calls himself a secret agent. i mean come on, he's just a platapus, and they don't do much. So are you happy you know my location now? If not then leave this site forever. if you are happy, the continue with your life, because this must not be THAT important to you. But if it IS important to you to know my location, then you are probably a rapist and you want to come rape me. I have a shotgun just incase ok? That is, once i get back to my normal dimension. Recongise this from anywhere?

Post by Pro123 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 am

People that have already won a contest should no be able to enter another one if you can become v.i.p.
    Admin
    Forum Veteran
    Forum Veteran

Post by Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 am

Pro123 wrote:People that have already won a contest should no be able to enter another one if you can become v.i.p.
    Why though, that why comtest are TERRIDLE om .me cos wimmers camt emter, its a ridiculous rule Mad, im makimg comtests like .org Smile
    tomf10duo
    tomf10duo
    Pro
    Pro

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Scared
    Bank Balance : 24712
    Location : If I were to tell you my location I would feel insecure as some of you could be 53 year old paedophiles who wish to rape me. But then if you did find me I'd most probably knock you out. So I'll just tell you. I'm under your bed. Jokes that would make me the paedophile. I live in Lipson, Plymouth, England, United kingdom, Europe, Northern hemisphere, Earth, Milky way, and I'm not as smart as my smart ass comments would suggest so I don't know what's after that.

Post by tomf10duo Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 am

Good idea. It shows who are the best makers on site.
    Willard
    Willard
    Pro
    Pro

Bank Balance : 24255

Post by Willard Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

IKR?
    tomf10duo
    tomf10duo
    Pro
    Pro

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Scared
    Bank Balance : 24712
    Location : If I were to tell you my location I would feel insecure as some of you could be 53 year old paedophiles who wish to rape me. But then if you did find me I'd most probably knock you out. So I'll just tell you. I'm under your bed. Jokes that would make me the paedophile. I live in Lipson, Plymouth, England, United kingdom, Europe, Northern hemisphere, Earth, Milky way, and I'm not as smart as my smart ass comments would suggest so I don't know what's after that.

Post by tomf10duo Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 am

So do I.
    simaz
    simaz
    Forum guru
    Forum guru

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Drunk
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Medal-red-icon
    Bank Balance : 25686

Post by simaz Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 am

CONTEST KING AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!! lol!
    simaz
    simaz
    Forum guru
    Forum guru

Bank Balance : 25686

Post by simaz Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 pm

my choices are gunna win!
    joelol
    Postaholic
    Postaholic

What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Bored
    Badges : What shall the group mame amd colour de for someome whos has wom 2 comtests. Medal
    Bank Balance : 33464

Post by joelol Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

dunno dc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 am