FR2.COLOR

To access all the features of this site you will need to register.
Or Login here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FR2.COLOR

To access all the features of this site you will need to register.
Or Login here.

FR2.COLOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FR2.COLOR

5 posters

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011

Admin
    Forum Veteran
    Forum Veteran

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Happy
    Badges : Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Personal
    Bank Balance : 26496

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Empty Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 am

cheers
    Unrested
    Unrested
    Pro
    Pro

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Drunk
    Badges : Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Medal-red-icon
    Bank Balance : 24520

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Empty Re: Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011

Post by Unrested Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:21 am

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"
    Unrested
    Unrested
    Pro
    Pro

Badges : Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Medal-red-icon

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Empty Re: Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011

Post by Unrested Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Who wins. Obviously me. only 1 entry
    simaz
    simaz
    Forum guru
    Forum guru

Bank Balance : 25686

Post by simaz Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 pm

This 85 year old couple, having been married almost 60 years, had died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years mainly due to her interest in health food, and exercise.

When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite and Jacuzzi. As they "oohed and aahed" the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost.

"It's free," Peter replied, "this is Heaven."

Next they went out back to survey the championship golf course that the home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges everyday and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on earth.

The old man asked, "What are the green fees?".

Peter's reply, "This is heaven, you play for free."

Next they went to the club house and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisine's of the world laid out.

"How much to eat?" asked the old man.

"Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it is free!" Peter replied with some exasperation.

"Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly.

Peter lectured, "That's the best part...you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven."

With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, and shrieking wildly. Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong.

The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault. If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"

scubadivingaccident
    Senior
    Senior

Bank Balance : 23035

Post by scubadivingaccident Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm

A couple was on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."

The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."

The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy."

"Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"

"Tiger Woods."

"Tiger Woods, the golfer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."

The husband and wife then make passionate love.

When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

"What are you doing?" asks the wife.

The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."

The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks.

The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it again."

The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.

When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"

"No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole."
    Unrested
    Unrested
    Pro
    Pro

Post by Unrested Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 am

simaz wrote:This 85 year old couple, having been married almost 60 years, had died in a car crash. They had been in good health the last ten years mainly due to her interest in health food, and exercise.

When they reached the pearly gates, St. Peter took them to their mansion which was decked out with a beautiful kitchen and master bath suite and Jacuzzi. As they "oohed and aahed" the old man asked Peter how much all this was going to cost.

"It's free," Peter replied, "this is Heaven."

Next they went out back to survey the championship golf course that the home backed up to. They would have golfing privileges everyday and each week the course changed to a new one representing the great golf courses on earth.

The old man asked, "What are the green fees?".

Peter's reply, "This is heaven, you play for free."

Next they went to the club house and saw the lavish buffet lunch with the cuisine's of the world laid out.

"How much to eat?" asked the old man.

"Don't you understand yet? This is heaven, it is free!" Peter replied with some exasperation.

"Well, where are the low fat and low cholesterol tables?" the old man asked timidly.

Peter lectured, "That's the best part...you can eat as much as you like of whatever you like and you never get fat and you never get sick. This is Heaven."

With that the old man went into a fit of anger, throwing down his hat and stomping on it, and shrieking wildly. Peter and his wife both tried to calm him down, asking him what was wrong.

The old man looked at his wife and said, "This is all your fault. If it weren't for your blasted bran muffins, I could have been here ten years ago!"

it's the 14th
    simaz
    simaz
    Forum guru
    Forum guru

Bank Balance : 25686

Post by simaz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 am

too bad he didnt judge yet
    Unrested
    Unrested
    Pro
    Pro

Post by Unrested Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 pm

So it doesn't matter. you had to enter beteen the 12-13th if not then you didn't enter
    joelol
    Postaholic
    Postaholic

Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Bored
    Badges : Daily Joke contest, Monday - Tuesday September 12th - 13th 2011 Medal
    Bank Balance : 33464

Post by joelol Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 pm

HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm